When you work with us in your construction or renovation project you can expect more than a professionally executed and beautiful home. You will enjoy the process as much as the results with all the amenities and features you desire for your dream home… for us, these are a given.
Clemens, our founder, has put to good use his more than 40 years of experience in project management to implement tools into our construction and remodeling business in order to make our projects more efficient and desirable results more reliable. These same tools help us facilitate our communication with architects, interior designers, and clients.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
- To make sure you understand all the steps required to undertake the construction or renovation before starting the work. We will answer any and all the questions you may have about your project so that you are comfortable with your decision and what your construction/renovation work will entail.
- To help you plan a construction/renovation that includes all your desirable design amenities while fitting your particular budget needs. It is not only important to understand what the cost of a construction/renovation will be, but also making sure that it remains within the budget until completion.
- To know the time required to complete the construction/renovation work before you commit to start the work. There is nothing more frustrating than expecting a project to be finished by a particular date and later find out that you have passed that date and the project is not yet completed.
- To make sure your construction or renovation not only includes amenities important to your quality of life, but also is a good investment by increasing the value of your property. It is our view that in a well-planned construction/renovation, desirable amenities should not conflict with property value.
- To enable you to resolve Department of Buildings’ and utilities requirements to avoid unnecessary delays. Many times because of historical conditions of the property or because of building department guidelines homeowners require help in navigating some of the restrictions imposed by the town.
To learn more about Brace Enterprises check out “Who We Work With”