Welcome To Brace LLC
If you are planning to build a new home or renovate an existing home probabilities are you have one or more of the following questions or concerns.
- I have a good idea of how I want to build/renovate my home, but should I contact an architect, an interior designer or a construction/renovation contractor?
- New York State has regulations, how should I navigate the requirements of my local Department of Buildings?
- I have a limited amount of time to build/ renovate my home, how can I make sure it won’t exceed the minimum time necessary?
- I have limited amounts of time I can dedicate to my construction/renovation, what can I do to prevent committing to a project that may require hours of attention that I don’t have?
- How can I make sure the construction or renovation will remain within my predetermined budget? I’m not an expert in construction and renovations.
- How will I know the work will get done professionally, follow building codes and follow the building’s requirements before I start the project?
- I want to renovate my home, but what can I do to feel comfortable that my renovation will also be a good investment and help me maximize the equity value of my property?
Let us help you build the home of your dreams. We would be glad to build it on a property you already own or use the help of real estate brokers we know in the area to find the right property for you at no cost.
The same project management techniques we use internally in our own construction and renovation projects, we offer to others by handling the planning, coordination, and execution of their construction projects.
Whether you bought a house in need of renovation or you simply got tired of the old look and inconveniences of your home, we are here to help you transform it into the home of your dreams.
Over 35 years of executing high-end residential projects for premiere clientele.
Why Choose Us
Ready to Renovate Your Home?
Schedule an appointment for free estimate and delivery.